The Account Executive role will involve daily outbound activities (i.e., phone calls, emails, LinkedIn outreach) to market Prevail’s services to the small and medium business community. You will be tasked with executing the end-to-end sales process, from initial contact to sale. You will be fully empowered with market-leading tools, resources and processes and must be self-motivated to exceed target goals. The role is an Inside Sales role, with all customer-facing work being executed via phone and video meetings.
This role will be located in our Denver, CO office.
- Articulate to prospective clients Prevail’s value in the areas of accounting, tax and payroll solutions
- Maintain and expand our database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Be an expert on Prevail’s solutions, asking probing questions and overcoming prospective client objections
- Have an appetite to learn and stay abreast of industry trends as they relate to our target audience
- Leverage Salesforce and our sales tech stack to execute on a territory plan and inform strategy
- Track activity in Salesforce for easy reporting
- Maintain and manage an active pipeline of deals commensurate with goals
- Achieving aggressive sales targets for new business
Critical Role Competencies & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of Inside Sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience selling to business owners
- com experience
- A history of using and presenting service-based solutions
- A self-starter with strong presentation and follow-up skills
- Authorized to work in the US
PREVAIL will reward your talents with an attractive salary plus production bonus. The salary range for this role is between $60,000-65,000 annually (plus bonus) based on experience and skills. Excellent career and income opportunities exist for someone who will grow with us. You will also receive a competitive benefits package that includes Simple IRA, paid holidays & a generous paid vacation/sick offering.
Our staff are our number one asset. We are committed to empowering our employees through professional development, and a strong work-life balance. We enjoy seeing our employees succeed, and we offer internal growth opportunities.
Limitations and Disclaimer:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? Send an email to JoinUs@PrevailCompany.com with your cover letter and resume attached.
This postion will be posted until filled.
This is a fulltime position. You are required to work 40 hours over the span of 5 days a week.