A Letter From Our Founder
Prevail was founded with one purpose: to serve people and add value to their lives. We add value to the lives of all our stakeholders – from our small business owner clients who power the U.S. economy, to our dedicated team members, to our partners.
And how do we add value? Through our “Core Values”, of course! (no pun intended!):
- Client Service: We do everything we can to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do.
- Growth: We help our clients grow their businesses. We seek growth and development as professionals. We seek profitable growth for our company.
- Teamwork: We take a team-based approach to serving each client. Every team member sees their role in the bigger picture.
Every day, we are investing in talent and technology to provide expert bookkeeping, payroll and tax services at affordable fees for small business owners. When you team up with Prevail, you get a group of dedicated professionals by your side to help your business achieve more.
Because while bookkeeping, payroll and taxes are what we excel at, we strive to add much more value – by helping business owners achieve their dreams. And have fun while doing it.
So whether you’re:
- a business owner looking for bookkeeping, payroll and tax services that save you time and money…
- looking to build a rewarding career at a fast-growing organization that invests in training, mentorship and advancement,
- or a firm owner looking to sell your practice to a company that puts its clients and team members first…
…know that our company was founded to help you realize your dreams. We were built to help you PREVAIL!
Founder of Prevail